CITY COUNCIL MEETING – September 19,
2019 – 7:00 P.M.
- Call to Order/Pledge/Prayer
of Draft copies of Minutes of
the August 15, 2019 Meeting
of Agenda of the September 19,
- Administrative &
- NEW BUSINESS:
- Citizen to Be Heard – Jason Mullenix – Yoga in Bloomingdale
- Consider a Minor Subdivision
Plat submitted by Ray DeMott at Jimmy DeLoach Parkway and Towles
- Consider the purchase of two (2)
In Car Cameras for the Police Department in the amount of $6,018 (CIP/SPLOST).
- Consider a Memorandum of
Understanding (MOU) with Chatham County for the 2020 Census Complete Count
- Consider a List of Roadways to
be approved for the use of Speed Detection Devices in conjunction with the
Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT).
- Consider an Agreement with the
Georgia Municipal Association (GMA) for a Franchise Fee Audit in the
amount of $1,541.12
- Consider a Home Occupation
License for a Construction/Carpentry Business doing business as Ray Bishop
Framers at 136 Wallace Drive
EXECUTIVE SESSION –
Return to Regular Session and Execute Affidavit pursuant to
Georgia Open Meetings Laws.
These are the items
presented before the deadline of September 11, 2019 to be included on the Agenda.
PAY THE BILLS