CITY COUNCIL MEETING – JUNE 15, 2017 –
- Call to Order/Pledge/Prayer
of draft copies of Minutes of
the May 18, 2017 Meeting
of Agenda of the June 15, 2017
- Administrative &
- PUBLIC HEARINGS:
- Zoning Map Amendment request
from True Vine World Ministries seeking to rezone property located at
#1109 East Highway 80 from R-1 to C-1.
- Proposed Amendment to the Zoning
Ordinance regarding proposed changes to Article VI. List of Permissible
and Conditional Uses – (Section 600 Table)
- NEW BUSINESS:
- Consider a Zoning Map Amendment
request from True Vine World Ministries seeking to rezone property located
at #1109 East Highway 80 from R-1 to C-1.
- Consider the Proposed Amendment
to the Zoning Ordinance regarding proposed changes to Article VI. List of
Permissible and Conditional Uses. (Section 600 Table)
- Consider a Minor Subdivision
Plat submitted by Craig Brewer of Brewer Land Surveying on behalf of Mary
Redding for a two lot subdivision at the end of Miller Street. The two
lots will consist of Parcel C-1 being 5.351 acres and Parcel 2 being 2
- Consider the Final Subdivision
Plat submitted by Michael Wedincamp for the Youmans 26 acre 8 Lot Commercial
Subdivision on Adams Road.
- Consider the First reading of an
Ordinance for the Annexation of the D.K. Morgan property.
- Consider adoption of the proposed
Fiscal Year 2017/2018 Budget.
- Consider Bid Awards for Surplus
- Consider purchase of a Tire Changer/Tire
Balancer for the Public Works/Maintenance Department in the amount of $7,580
and declare existing as surplus property. (CIP/SPLOST)
- Consider purchase of Concession
Stand Equipment for the Recreation Department in the amount of $16,491.31
- Consider a Resolution to request
that the Georgia Department of Transportation take over maintenance and
operation of Jimmy DeLoach Parkway.
- Consider Budget Amendments for
FEMA Reimbursement related to Hurricane Matthew.
- Consider designation listing for
Section 74-36 Parking prohibited on streets and shoulders of road.
- Purchase of 11 loads of rock for
City Hall in the amount of $1,240. (CIP/SPLOST)
- Consider Roof Repair for the
Historic Museum in the amount of $2,100. (Insurance/CIP/SPLOST)
- Consider appointment to the
Coastal Advisory Council.
These are the items
presented before the deadline of June 7, 2017 to be included on the Agenda.