CITY COUNCIL MEETING – JANUARY 5, 2017 – 7:00 P.M.
Consider proposal submitted by the Savannah Exchange Club to hold the Coastal Empire Fair at 702 Bloomingdale Road at Ottawa Farms on November 2, 2017 thru November 12, 2017.
1) Gym/Multi-Purpose Facility
2) Consider Resolution to adopt 2016/2036 Comprehensive Plan.
1) Consider accepting am Annexation Petition submitted by D.K. Morgan for property identified as PIN 1-1041-01-021 (Exhibit A) and PIN 8-1040-01-005 (Exhibit B).
2) Consider establishing Qualifying Fees for 2017 City Council Election as $90 Dollars for Mayor and $54 for City Council.
3) Consider 2017 Designated Holiday for City Employees as July 3, 2017.
4) Consider increase in sewer service call rates.
5) Consider addition to the Maple Street Lift Station plans in the amount of $15,183
These are the items presented before the deadline of December 28, 2016 to be included on the Agenda.
NOTE: The next City Council Meeting will be held on January 17, 2017 at 7:00 p.m.