CITY COUNCIL MEETING – JULY 21, 2016 – 7:00 P.M.
- Call to Order/Pledge/Prayer
- Approval of draft copies of Minutes of the June 16, 2016 Meeting
- Approval of Agenda of the July 21, 2016 meeting
- Administrative & Committee Reports
1) Variance Request to the Alcoholic Beverage Ordinance submitted by Shailesh Patel to allow the sales of Alcoholic Beverages within 200 yards of a church or daycare for a proposed convenience store to be located on the North side of Highway 80 just east of Dollar General.
2) Zoning Map Amendment request submitted by Corde Wilson to rezone property consisting of 44.15 acres from C-1/RA to C-1/PUD for a proposed Multi-Family, Single Family and Commercial Development to be known as The Meadows of Bloomingdale.
Zoning Map Amendment request from RA-1 to I-2 submitted by petitioners on Cheyenne Road:
A) James and Truelove McCoy – 35 Cheyenne Road
B) Susan and Charles Rogers – 53 Cheyenne Road
C) Michael Wedincamp – 90 Cheyenne Road
- Consider a Variance Request to the Alcoholic Beverage Ordinance submitted by Shailesh Patel to allow the sales of Alcoholic Beverages within 200 yards of a church or daycare for a proposed convenience store to be located on the North side of Highway 80 just east of Dollar General.
- Consider a rezoning request submitted by Corde Wilson of Beacon Builders who is petitioning to rezone 44.15 acres on Highway 80 from C-1/RA to C-1/PUD for The Meadows of Bloomingdale.
- Consider PUD Plot Plan submitted by Maupin Engineering on behalf of Beacon Builders for the development of the Meadows of Bloomingdale on Highway 80.
- Consider setting the Millage Rate at 10.00 mils and roll it back to 0.00 mils.
- Consider DOT LMIG Grant project selection. (Stagecoach Road and Sidewalks)
- Consider 10% allocation of monthly SPLOST Proceeds. (Roadway Improvements)
- Consider Site Plan submitted by Gateway Community Church for property located on Pine Barren Road.
- Consider Site Plan submitted by Duke Realty for the construction of a 630 x 2322 (1,439,640 Square Feet) distribution facility for property located on S.H. Morgan Parkway.
- Consider Rural Fire Defense Cooperative Lease Agreement and Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the Georgia Forestry Commission.
- Consider purchase of Radar Equipment for the Police Department.
These are the items presented before the deadline of July 13, 2016 to be included on the Agenda.