COUNCIL MEETING – July 18, 2019 – 7:00 P.M.
- Call to Order/Pledge/Prayer
- Approval of Draft copies of Minutes of the June
20, 2019 Meeting
- Approval of Agenda of the June 20, 2019 Meeting
- PUBLIC HEARING:
Proposed Zoning Ordinance, Proposed
Zoning Map and Development Standards.
- Administrative & Committee Reports
- OLD BUSINESS:
Consider Investment Proposal
submitted by Raymond James for the Defined Benefit Pension Plan – Mr. Ben Price.
- NEW BUSINESS:
- Consider first reading of the proposed Zoning Ordinance,
proposed Zoning Map and Development Standards.
- Consider Bid Award for Surplus Property.
- Consider an increase in copy fees from 10 cents to 25
cents per copy.
- Citizen to be Heard – Maureen Ray – 502 E. Cregor
- Consider selection of DOT Local Maintenance Improvement
Grant (LMIG) streets for resurfacing or paving.
- Consider Fiscal Year 2018/2019 Budget Amendments.
- Consider a request submitted by property owners on
Osteen Road for speed bumps and streetlights.
- Consider the naming of a new road as Seabrook Parkway.
These are the items presented before the deadline of July 10, 2019 to be included on the Agenda.
PAY THE BILLS