CITY COUNCIL MEETING – June 18, 2020 – 7:00 p.m.
· Proposed Comprehensive Plan Update – Mr. Eric Landon, Coastal Regional Commission (CRC)
· Rezoning Request from C-1 to R-3 at property located at #8 Poplar Street submitted by Zach Nehme/Bright Light Properties. (Withdrawn by Applicant)
PRESENTATION - Mr. Jerry Bogus, Country Financial
PRESENTATION - American Legion Post 322
1. Consider a Rezoning Request for property at # 8 Poplar Street from C-1 to R-3 submitted by Zach Nehme/Bright Light Properties. (Withdrawn by Applicant)
2. Consider a Minor Subdivision Plat submitted by Jim Anderson for property located at 240 John Carter Road and Orendorff Road. (2.3 Acres are located in City Limits)
3. Consider adoption of the proposed 2020/2021 Fiscal Year Budget Document.
4. Consider entering into an Agreement with Chatham County for a County Wide Canal Maintenance Program.
5. Consider an Home Occupation License submitted by Denise Kerby at 501 Ash Street for a Consulting Office.
6. Consider purchase of a Ladder Truck and required equipment for the Fire Department in the amount not to exceed $232,500. (CIP/SPLOST/PUBLIC SAFETY IMPACT FEES/GENERAL FUND RESERVES)
7. Consider a Vendor for Floor Tiles at City Hall. (CIP/SPLOST)
These are the items presented before the deadline of June 10, 2020 to be included on the Agenda.
PAY THE BILLS