CITY COUNCIL MEETING – May 21, 2020 – 7:00 p.m.
Variance Request submitted by Brandon Paul for a 1003 Square Feet Residence with the development standard being 1800 Square Feet in a RA-1 Zoning District.
1. Introduction - Tracy O’ Connell – Candidate for Chatham County Superior Court Judge
2. Consider a Final Site Plan for Pooler Veterinary Clinic.
3. Consider a Minor Subdivision for property located on Hiram Road submitted by Matt Anderson.
4. Consider a Variance Request submitted by Brandon Paul for a 1003 Square Feet Residence with the development standard being 1800 square feet in a RA-1 Zoning District.
5. Consider a request for a Minor Subdivision submitted by Rob Lee at 275 Osteen Road.
6. Consider a request for a Recombination Plat submitted by G. Phillip Morgan located at 101 and 200 S.H. Morgan Parkway.
7. Consider a Final Site Plan for an Industrial Warehouse at Jimmy DeLoach Parkway submitted by Ray DeMott.
8. Consider a Home Occupation License application submitted by Jeff Duggar for a Lawn Service at 6 Walnut Street doing business as Duggar Lawn Service.
9. Citizen to be Heard – Mrs. LuJane Jones
10. Consider a Home Occupation License application submitted by Franklin Chase for a Roofing Business at 111 Ash Street doing business as Chase Roofing LLC.
11. Consider the purchase of a Court Recording System in the amount of $18,604.85 (CIP/SPLOST)
12. Consider adoption of the 2020/2021 Millage Rate at 10.00 mills and roll it back to 0.00 mills. (No City Property Taxes)
13. Consider a Home Occupation License application submitted by Marcus Patrick at 1312 West Highway 80 for a Mobile Collision Repair Business doing business as Patrick’s Auto Body.
14. Consider reallocation of Monthly SPLOST Distributions. (Gym 25%, Roadway Improvements 10%, Eliminate W/S SPLOST, 65% General SPLOST)
15. Consider First Reading of amending Code Section 70-47 of the Occupation Tax Ordinance to change purchase deadline without penalty from April 1 to Jan 31 of each calendar year and set penalty at 10% after deadline for the first month until February 28 and 20% thereafter.
16. Consider one City Council Meeting for the months of June, July, August and September on the third Thursday of each month.
These are the items presented before the deadline of May 13, 2020 to be included on the Agenda.
PAY THE BILLS