CITY COUNCIL MEETING – May 15, 2014 – 7:00 P.M.
A pre-agenda meeting is held at 6:30pm in the conference room. This meeting gives members an opportunity to become familiar with the Agenda and is an open meeting.
NOTE: Public comments will be limited to 3 minutes per person.
1) Consider Declaration of Surplus property.
2) Consider purchase of a 2014 Dodge Durango for the Police Department in the amount of $27,787 (SPLOST/CIP).
3) Consider a Home Occupation License application submitted by Mr. Jose Lobo for an office only framing subcontractor business at 1616 Pine Barren Road.
4) Consider adoption of Records Retention Schedule Ordinance.
5) Consider a proposal from Kern & Company for professional services in the amount of $7,500 for the Rails to Trails project. (Transportation Enhancement (TE) Fund)
6) Consider the purchase of a Rescue Strut System for the Fire Department in the amount of $5,500. (SPLOST/CIP)
7) Consider increase in the SPLOST allocation to the Water Meter Upgrade Fund from 10% to 15%.
These are the items presented for consideration for inclusion on the City Council Agenda prior to the deadline of Wednesday, May 7, 2014.
Accounts payable – Need motion
Adjourn – Need motion