CITY COUNCIL MEETING – February 6, 2014 – 7:00 P.M.
A pre-agenda meeting is held at 6:30pm in the conference room. This meeting gives members an opportunity to become familiar with the Agenda and is an open meeting.
Chief Pike – Recognition of Police Officer
NOTE: Public comments will be limited to 3 minutes per person.
1) Mr. John King, Principal, Bloomingdale Elementary School.
2) Mr. James Lanier, Division Manager, Waste Pro
3) Consider approval of Ash and Cregor Street drainage project.
4) Consider approval of a well permit application submitted by Mrs. Mary Barnes at 502 Pine Street for irrigation only purposes.
5) Consider allocation of 10% of monthly SPLOST proceeds to SCBA (Breathing Apparatus) Fund for Fire Department.
These are the items presented for consideration for inclusion on the City Council Agenda prior to the deadline of Wednesday, January 29, 2014.
Accounts payable – Need motion
Adjourn – Need motion