CITY COUNCIL MEETING – FEBRUARY 2, 2017 – 7:00 P.M.
· Introduction of New Personnel (Police Department and City Hall)
1. Consider establishing a Hydrant Meter Fee Rate Structure.
2. Consider granting two (2) easements to Georgia Power for a line extension project on Pine Barren Road.
3. Consider Resolution recognizing Georgia Cities Week April 23-29, 2017
4. Consider purchase of a Security and Camera System for the Recreation Department in the amount of $4,267 (CIP/SPLOST) $25 Monthly Fee (General Fund)
5. Consider Taylor Park Field 1 Light Repairs. (To be discussed in Pre-Agenda)
6. Consider purchase of a Rotary Tiller for the Recreation Department in the amount of $1,750 (CIP/SPLOST)
These are the items presented before the deadline of January 25, 2017 to be included on the Agenda.