CITY COUNCIL MEETING – MARCH 16, 2017 – 7:00 P.M.
1. RESOLUTION – FOUNDER’S DAY – In Recognition of Bloomingdale’s 43rd Anniversary.
2. Consider first reading of the adoption of the City of Bloomingdale Office of Prosecuting Attorney of the Municipal Court Ordinance.
3. Consider a request submitted by Donny Tuten for a Minor Subdivision to consist of two lots at 15 Tuten Avenue. Lot 1 will consist of 5.939 acres and Lot 2 will consist of 1.975 acres. This property is served by private well and septic and the plat has been signed by the Health Department.
4. Consider purchase request by the Police Department for (2) Motorola Radios in the amount of $2,576.10. (CIP/SPLOST)
5. Consider adding a Digital Sign at the History Museum for Community Events, a Storage Building and Audiovisual Equipment for the Council Room to the Capital Improvement Plan. (CIP)
6. Consider the purchase of a Digital Sign for Community Events to be located the History Museum from Signs by James in the amount of $8,125. (CIP/SPLOST)
7. Consider purchase of a Storage Building to store a stage, Christmas Decorations and other miscellaneous items to be located at the History Museum in the amount of $4,800. (CIP/SPLOST)
8. Consider entering into a Contract with Falcon Fireworks for the June 24, 2017 Patriotic Celebration in the amount of $3,685. (General Fund/Special Events).
9. Consider entering into a Rental Agreement with Sun Country Amusements, LLC for the June 24, 2017 Patriotic Celebration in the amount of $475. (General Fund/Special Events)
10. Consider Quarterly Budget Amendments.
These are the items presented before the deadline of March 8, 2017 to be included on the Agenda.