CITY COUNCIL MEETING – OCTOBER 19, 2017
– 7:00 P.M.
- Call to Order/Pledge/Prayer
of draft copies of Minutes of
the October 5, 2017 Meeting
of Agenda of the October 19, 2017
- Administrative &
- OLD BUSINESS:
Consider minor subdivision submitted by Ray DeMott for property at
Towles Road & Jimmy
- NEW BUSINESS:
- Consider a request to hold a Christmas Tree Sale at
Westside Christian Church beginning on November 18.
- Consider a Home Occupation Tax Certificate application
submitted by Shayne Kramer at 209 Oak Street doing business as Advanced
Assistance and Solutions, LLC.
- Consider a Site Plan for Morgan Business Center Site 200
at S.H. Morgan Parkway for a 356,831 square feet warehouse.
- Consider Impact Fee Review and Potential Adjustment.
These are the items
presented before the deadline of October 11, 2017 to be included on the Agenda.