CITY COUNCIL MEETING – NOVEMBER 3, 2016
– 7:00 P.M.
- Call to Order/Pledge/Prayer
of draft copies of Minutes of
the October 20, 2016 Meeting and the October 25, 2016 Special Called
of Agenda of the November 3, 2016
- Administrative &
- NEW BUSINESS:
- Consider Planning Commission
- Consider Site Plan Review for J.
Bloomingdale, LLC for a 50 x 90 commercial structure with 3,500 SF for a Gas
Station/Convenience Store and 1,000 SF for rental space. The property is
located on 304 East Highway 80.
- Consider the first reading of an
amendment to the Alcoholic Beverage Ordinance – Distance and Area
Requirements – 200 yards to 100 yards.
- Consider Christmas Bonuses for
- Consider a Quit Claim Deed
dedicating the Western portion of S.H. Morgan Parkway at Morgan Business
Center to the City of Bloomingdale.
These are the items
presented before the deadline of October 26, 2016 to be included on the Agenda.