CITY COUNCIL MEETING – OCTOBER 20, 2016 – 7:00 P.M.
Variance Request submitted by C.E. Hall for a Minor Subdivision for Lot Size, Frontage and Square Footage for property located at 401 Maple Street. Lot A1 has a frontage of 75.02 feet and is 14,449 square feet. Lot B1 has a frontage of 85 feet and is 15,203 square feet
1. Consider a Variance Request submitted by C.E. Hall for property located at 401 Maple Street.
2. Consider approval of the American Legion Post #322 to use Veterans Freedom Park for a Memorial Day Observance and Flag Burning Ceremony on November 11, 2016
3. Consider Fire Protection Fees for Multi-Family Dwellings.
4. Consider the first reading of an amendment to the Alcoholic Beverage Ordinance – Distance and Area Requirements – 200 yards to 100 yards.
5. Consider a Well Permit application submitted by Beverly L. Thomas for 45 Howard Drive.
These are the items presented before the deadline of October 12, 2016 to be included on the Agenda.