CITY COUNCIL MEETING – January 16, 2014 – 7:00 P.M.
A pre-agenda meeting is held at 6:30pm in the conference room. This meeting gives members an opportunity to become familiar with the Agenda and is an open meeting.
Public Safety - Chief Roy Pike – Recognition of Police Officer
NOTE: Public comments will be limited to 3 minutes per person.
1) Recommendation from Planning Commission: Approval of sketch plan submitted by the Coastal Bank to convert the 9,900 square foot strip center at 106 E. Hwy. 80 to accommodate a 4,000 square foot convenience store with the remaining 5,900 square feet as leasable units.
2) Consider Variance request submitted by Coastal Bank for sale of alcohol within certain distance of churches.
3) Consider entering into a Contract with Tidewater Landscape Management for landscaping maintenance for City facilities.
4) Consider appointments to the Ethics Commission.
5) Consider appointment to the Planning Commission.
6) Consider a Personnel Policy Amendment.
7) Consideration to allocate 10% of SPLOST monthly proceeds to the Recreation Gym Fund.
8) Consideration to allocate 10% of SPLOST monthly proceeds to the Transportation Enhancement (TE) Fund.
9) Consideration to allocate 10% of SPLOST monthly proceeds to the Phase III Drainage Fund.
10) Consideration to allocate 10% of SPLOST monthly proceeds to the Water Meter Upgrade Fund.
11) Consider a Home Occupation License submitted by Mr. Henry Hilliard for a taxi cab service at 308 E. Hwy.80.
12) Consider a Home Occupation License submitted by Sherri Mast for a tree and stump grinding business at 12 Douglas Court.
13) Consider a Well Permit application submitted by Brandon Paul for 250 Adams Road.
These are the items presented for consideration for inclusion on the City Council Agenda prior to the deadline of Wednesday, January 8, 2014.
Accounts payable – Need motion
Adjourn – Need motion